Bora Bora – The Most Beautiful Island in the World Society Islands, French Polynesia “Scarcely a spot on the universe affords a more luxurious prospect.” – Captain James Cook In ancient times, the local Tahitians called the island “Pora pora mai te pora”, meaning “created by the gods.” Located on the Leeward side of the Society […]
- The Best Views I've Ever Seen, Part IThe Best Views I’ve Ever Seen Part I I keep [...]
- A Vivid Breckenridge SunsetA Vivid Breckenridge Sunset Breckenridge Colorado Since getting my AT [...]
- 2018 In Pictures: 18 of My Favorite Shots From This Year2018 In Pictures: 18 of My Favorite Shots From This [...]
- Getting Out of the RutGetting Out of the Rut Getting Out of the Rut [...]
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 4 - Paintbrush DivideTeton Crest Trail Day 4 – Paintbrush DivideGrand Teton National [...]
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 4 - Sunrise at Lake SolitudeTeton Crest Trail Day 4 – Sunrise at Lake Solitude [...]
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 3 - Alaska Basin to the North Fork of Cascade CanyonTeton Crest Trail Day 3 – Alaska Basin to the [...]
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 3 - Sunrise atop Hurricane PassTeton Crest Trail Day 3 – Sunrise atop Hurricane PassGrand [...]
- "Thank you!! I'm pretty sure it's Deming Mountain"
- "Beautiful photos! Can you identify the names of th"
- "I hope so too!!"
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 4 – Paintbrush Divide
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 4 – Sunrise at Lake Solitude
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 3 – Alaska Basin to the North Fork of Cascade Canyon
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 3 – Sunrise atop Hurricane Pass
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 2 – Fox Creek Pass to Alaska Basin
- Teton Crest Trail, Day 2 – In the Clouds Atop Fox Creek Pass
- Back into my Favorite Mountains! The Teton Crest Trail 2019
- Backpacking Willow Lakes outside of Silverthorne
- An Unplanned 600-Mile Colorado Road Trip
- Exploring Dinosaur National Monument… Hold on to Your Butts!